Massillon, Ohio 2017 version 1

22 minutes ago, Narrow said:

. I remember Boston starting 2013 last in the first show behind even Spirit yet they went on and were 0.1 points behind 7th by finals.

You have a very good memory imo.. ( ..haha)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Narrow said:

It's the beginning of the season anyways; I'm more interested in seeing the potential. I remember Boston starting 2013 last in the first show behind even Spirit yet they went on and were 0.1 points behind 7th by Finals.

In both 2013 and 2014, Boston saw huge improvements on their scores relative to the rest of the field over the course of the season, before stalling in the last couple weeks. I posted a lot about this at the time. See here and here, for instance. In both years they were for some time trending toward what would have been their best scores ever. And then it didn't happen.

• Like 1

Happy first show for the #WickedWitchoftheEast team! Lot's of talk and speculation, here's what we know about BAC going into tonight:

We have certainly shifted the dialogue about Boston since the last performance of 2016.

Organization is stronger, leadership is more experienced, the new staff is in place and working well together and we have a strong veteran based Corps.

The offseason was excellent from all aspects, show design process/execution and teaching was up significantly - at a very high competitive level.

Tryouts were demanding and the bar was raised significantly. The members prepared well over the winter.

Spring Training was the best ever across the board. The show has been done for well over a week and ensemble rehearsals have been excellent.

The fans tonight will be entertained and see/ hear a full show with uniforms, props, and show silks.

What happens tonight has nothing to do with luck, it's all been carefully planned and well executed to date.

All the best to the kids tonight, do your job!

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, Precious Roy said:

Wow, that press box is awfully far away from the 50 yard line. Must be a converted baseball field.

Where do you think the press box is?

36 minutes ago, Precious Roy said:

Wow, that press box is awfully far away from the 50 yard line. Must be a converted baseball field.

That's the away side. 

• Like 1