Massillon, Ohio 2017 version 1

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Have someone take them to the gate and either sell them or meet your buyer.  Need at least two secret agent type phrases.

...the summer solstice is always interesting in Salem...

...I've always preferred black and red....

After the theater show last night, the people next to me weren't initially planning on going to Massillon (from columbus). But bloo blew them away so much so that they decided to go because they want to see it live. 

I won't be in attendance for reasons, but i hope to be there for massillon part 2, dci bloogaloo

• Like 3

Did not attend the show last night.  IYO how will BAC do SAT.  They have a complete show.

Bloo ensemble rained out tonight. Next ensemble is at 4:30pm tomorrow at Paul Brown Tiger Stadium.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info and suggestions!  Can't wait until tomorrow!

6 hours ago, oldbandguy said:

Getting into the stadium for parking can be a pain, but this first show will be rather easy compared to what takes place in August when the crowd size is double.  Last year's August show took late arrivers a long time.  Massillon police have said they will try to make it better, but with just one real entrance . . . if everyone arrives at the same time there's only so much you can do.

For the August show, I have had more success driving from the neighborhood behind the stadium than from the front.

Curious to see how the Columbus Saints are developing; nice to see that they'll have an exhibition here.

4 hours ago, superOOk said:

Bloo ensemble rained out tonight. Next ensemble is at 4:30pm tomorrow at Paul Brown Tiger Stadium.

My wife and I will be there!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

For the August show, I have had more success driving from the neighborhood behind the stadium than from the front.

I actually do that for both shows. 

• Like 1