If you're basing your Cavies prediction on last night's Flomarching Broadcast...

serveimage?url=http:%2F%2Foperagasm.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F08%2Fthe-more-you-know-630x210.png&sp=785b6915891831c25cbb2b463f889cb4

• Like 4

3 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

...you're making a monumental mistake. 

This was a public service announcement. Goodnight! Headed to Indy in a few hours! 

I saw a lot in that video that made me drool in a good way. They are going to do quite well with this show.  I remember seeing Phantom Regiment early in 2006 and heard a few people say (not on here) at the Toledo show that the show design "was not their best effort", a "step down from 2005".  Yep, they finished 2nd that year. 

4 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

...you're making a monumental mistake. 

This was a public service announcement. Goodnight! Headed to Indy in a few hours! 

kettle corn

I remember in 2010 when lots of folks on here were not a fan of Mad World at the start of the season. All I am saying is I hope we all keep an open mind. Heck, I am not a big fan of electronics in drum corps, but I refuse to let it conflict with my love of music. I plan to keep a completely open mind come July! GO CAVIES!!!!!!

• Like 4

To the OP, while I appreciate your enthusiasm, why would I be making a mistake by basing my Cavaliers prediction on that video? What else do I have to base it on? It's just a preseason prediction. Nothing more. Who cares what we base it on.  At least with the Cavaliers we had a video to watch. With a lot of corps people are basing their predictions on a hunch and nothing more.  Again, so what? It's a prediction. All in good fun. :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

To the OP, while I appreciate your enthusiasm, why would I be making a mistake by basing my Cavaliers prediction on that video? What else do I have to base it on? It's just a preseason prediction. Nothing more. Who cares what we base it on.  At least with the Cavaliers we had a video to watch. With a lot of corps people are basing their predictions on a hunch and nothing more.  Again, so what? It's a prediction. All in good fun. :)

You wouldn't have anything else to base it on. But I do...I saw last night's run in full in rehearsal...night and day. Funny how that works when a lightning storm isn't rolling in on you. :bored:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

You wouldn't have anything else to base it on. But I do...I saw last night's run in full in rehearsal...night and day. Funny how that works when a lightning storm isn't rolling in on you. :bored:

Yep. I didn't even see the show and know how freaked out I would be if I were in their shoes.