Dear Current Marching Members

my understanding is that MMs typically browse to see the dumb crap people on DCP and reddit say about shows, and don't typically take it to heart. 

• Like 2

Just now, Cleveland1 said:

my understanding is that MMs typically browse to see the dumb crap people on DCP and reddit say about shows, and don't typically take it to heart. 

I have a couple friends who have marched, they've told me they just tune in to DCP to get a good laugh

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

I have a couple friends who have marched, they've told me they just tune in to DCP to get a good laugh

..You mean after years of life experience and attaining wisdom, the elderly are ridiculed by today's youth?   That's it.  I'm leaving.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, c mor said:

..You mean after years of life experience and attaining wisdom, the elderly are ridiculed by today's youth?   That's it.  I'm leaving.

Well come on, old people are hilarious. Don't you remember Benny Hill smackin' Jackie Wright on his old bald head over and over all those many years ago?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Stay off of social media places like this and reddit during the season. There's toxic people and arguing with fans isn't a good look either. Have fun and keep doing what you're doing.  We are mostly old cranky people unable to march now and can argue anything from the way a plume faces to the angle of someone's foot. If you start commenting people will never let it go so for the best stay away.  You will be welcomed back with open arms in August. 

Sincerely 

Crazy old people

This again?  It gets old. If you need a safe space go for it. If you don't have the coping skills to deal with differing opinions, I feel sorry for you. Nope. Actually I don't feel sorry for you. I used to but now it just irritates me. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

This again?  It gets old. If you need a safe space go for it. If you don't have the coping skills to deal with differing opinions, I feel sorry for you. Nope. Actually I don't feel sorry for you. I used to but now it just irritates me. 

Told you we can argue about anything :wink:

Also the "this place is a joke" thing. Haha people come here to laugh. Oh really. If that's the case then why are posts like the OP necessary?  I mean, everybody knows this place is just a joke, right?  Yeah, I'm not buying what you're selling. 

• Like 3

But the entire validation of my life and DCP posts hinges on the opinions of today’s marchers.  If they’re not here interacting, how will I find the next Shawn Mendes, 5 Seconds of Summer or Leif Garret?  How will I keep current on memes? I’ll be such a dork when classes start next fall

• Like 1