Edited by MotoSurfBass

11 minutes ago, mrk said:

1 The Cavaliers 71.050
2 Crossmen 65.900
3 Blue Stars 65.650
4 Madison Scouts 64.200
5 Colts 58.250
6 Pioneer 48.300

lol Maybe they'll prove me wrong, but looks like more of the same from the Scouts. Losing to Crossmen (you serious, Clark?) and Blue Stars (what else is new?) should light a fire under some @sses. Will it? I guess we'll see.

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Blue Stars need some time to get the show under their hands, I'm not worried down the road.  Kudos to Crossmen, GREAT corps this year.  

Not a bad place at all for the Madison Scouts to be opening up.   GREAT brass score and close in GE.  

I just looked at the recap and there is some notable stuff.

• Crossmen came in 4th in GE2, but 2nd in GE1.
  • Madison 2nd in Visual Analysis
  • Crossmen 2nd in Color Guard.  The corps has had a strong reliable guard in the last few years that often out-paced the rest of the corps. But, in the premiere the other night, they took last.  Here, they edged out Blue Stars very slightly.  Bones don't have their uniforms yet.  
  • Madison 2nd in brass, but Crossmen 3rd.  
  • The Music Analysis score between Crossmen and Blue Stars did reflect premiere show with Stars ahead.
  • The percussion recap is a shocker.  Blue Stars did really well in that caption at Indy and Crossmen came in last.  But, here, Crossmen beat Blue Stars...handily.  Did the wipe-out by a Crossmen tenor throw them off in the premiere and this is the real positioning?  Or did something similarly bad happen to the Blue Stars percussion to drop them.  I'm not a percussion person.  It's very interesting.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BigBadMadMan said:

lol Maybe they'll prove me wrong, but looks like more of the same from the Scouts. Losing to Crossmen (you serious, Clark?) and Blue Stars (what else is new?) should light a fire under some @sses. Will it? I guess we'll see.

Last time Scouts saw Blue Stars there was an 8 point spread, I'll take tonight as a good first standing.  
Long road ahoy 

Edited by Cop
  • Like 6