Whitewater Rapids

LINEUP & TIMES

All times local venue and subject to change.

3:00 p.m. Box Office Opens
7:00 p.m. Welcome & National Anthem
7:07 p.m. MadBrass - Madison, WI
7:17 p.m. Colt Cadets - Dubuque, IA
7:35 p.m. Pioneer - Milwaukee, WI
7:53 p.m. Colts - Dubuque, IA
8:11 p.m. Intermission
8:29 p.m. Crossmen - San Antonio, TX
8:47 p.m. Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI
9:05 p.m. The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL
9:23 p.m. Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

VENUE

Perkins Stadium
907 W. Schwager Dr.
Whitewater, WI 53190

Interesting to see the debut of Madison Scouts costumes and how they do going on last.  Place your bets it's gonna be a wild ride down the rapids. 

• Like 3

It will be interesting to see how Madison fares against Blue Stars and Crossmen. If Madison places ahead of both, it pretty much says they'll return to finals. Sandwiched between it makes it a probability. Behind both will depend on what Academy brings to the plate.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tim K said:

It will be interesting to see how Madison fares against Blue Stars and Crossmen. If Madison places ahead of both, it pretty much says they'll return to finals. Sandwiched between it makes it a probability. Behind both will depend on what Academy brings to the plate.

What about in 15 where stars were ahead the first half of the season and then Madison passed them? Or last year when Madison was competing with BK early season and dropped in the end?

• Like 1

As I said on another previous thread I've learned not to put anything into placements in shows until at least after San Antonio.

• Like 3

Weather.com currently forecasts showers between 8 and 10.  Sunset is 8:37 for those who wonder whose under the lights and who isn't.

41 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

What about in 15 where stars were ahead the first half of the season and then Madison passed them? Or last year when Madison was competing with BK early season and dropped in the end?

In 2015, Blue Stars did seem to plateau, and someone may plateau this year, but we won't know that will until the season progresses. It's true that Madison did beat Blue Knights early in 2016, a Blue Knights that had not yet finished their show. The only majorly unfinished show of a 2016 finalist at this point is Cadets and they still received a respectable score on Thursday. I am not writing off Madison if they place behind Crossmen and Blue Stars, but how they fare tonight will be important. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tim K said:

I am not sure about making finals, but it would be a good way to start the season. I really hope they make it back to finals. Personally, finals is just not the same without the Madison Scouts.

• Like 2