DCI West is the Best - June 25, 2017

1 minute ago, elissa_hock said:

Anybody getting multi-cam loading messages after it has already started?  Watching on a roku tv.

No buffering, stuttering, loading messages here.  My router sends out a 5G signal, though. I'm not using my Samsung Smart TV's translation, Just the new Roku unit with its Quad Core upgrade.

The nice thing is on a desktop you can show both in one browser side by side, nifty feature FLO!

3 hours ago, Fred Windish said:

I also believe a DCI Championships ONLY purchase will be priced at about $70 alone.

Don't count on this being available as an a la carte item, at least not through the FloMarching channel. On the FloPro FAQ page, they state that this "is not a PPV service, but rather a recurring subscription." Meaning -- don't expect to purchase individual events. You either subscribe (monthly or yearly), or you don't.

Unless you have heard specific information to the contrary?

1 minute ago, Precious Roy said:

Don't count on this being available as an a la carte item, at least not through the FloMarching channel. On the FloPro FAQ page, they state that this "is not a PPV service, but rather a recurring subscription." Meaning -- don't expect to purchase individual events. You either subscribe (monthly or yearly), or you don't.

Unless you have heard specific information to the contrary?

Well you could pay the $50 to subscribe for the month and it would STILL be cheaper than what DCI was offering a couple years ago.