DCI West is the Best - June 25, 2017

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Interesting thing I've heard about Phantom is that they have mics across the front sideline for the corps because they apparently have a smaller hornline this year due to a large guard? 

Not a fan of that decision but I'm gonna let them sort everything out farther into the season before passing judgment 

That would be a less problematic decision if their guard was absolutely amazing. But so far, this is one of the weakest guard performances I think I've seen from the corps. Maybe many of the members were added recently and are still learning the show, but oftentimes they'll just sit out the first few shows. 

They need some work for sure.  Good luck Phantom!

Phantom seems to be riding the struggle bus a bit brass wise but a very meaty program- good guard- too much to chew this year..... We'll see

12 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

Too much clutter with the hats on field.  Not worth the effect.  Gotta say I think Boston has a good chance of passing PR

I think they have much more than a chance... that was a bit rough.  I feel like PR is going to have some tough decisions to make in the offseason.

• Like 1

I'm so mad. This should've been the phantom show we've been waiting for. WTF was that?!

• Like 2

I suppose we will find out soon if they set the mics based on BD's practice this afternoon.

• Like 1