DCI West is the Best - June 25, 2017

4 minutes ago, MotoSurfBass said:

I agree. Just saw the LotHype.com video of BD's show from Clovis, and if that cleans up and is tweaked in the right ways even Bloo hasn't got a prayer this year. Bloo is much, MUCH more polished and needs far less tweaking to their design out of the gate, but with that comes the danger of plateauing early. 

Don't see it. I don't think this BD show concept is strong enough to beat Bloo or SCV. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Sorry but it is the worst sounding PR in the 25+ years I've listened to them LIVE...it seriously saddens me...

And it saddens the members you think like that.  And the fans.  And the alumni.  And the admins.

Edited by BoaDci
I posted something here that I shouldnt have. It has been edited.

2 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Sadly, I couldn't agree more. Huge disappointment for me. Their entire show is very uninspiring. Cute only gets you so far. They had a chance to leap forward and they went very basic. They don't have the musical depth to go basic from a show design standpoint. 

Yes, I was STUNNED (to say the least). I really expected them to be better. From a design standpoint (musically and visually) they are no where near where they were last year.

Just now, BoaDci said:

You should think about who you sound like right now.  Sad!

grow a pair dude