Pittsburgh Pileup - Tuesday, June 27

3 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Cadets chipping away at Bluecoats. Hopefully it keeps going. 

Bones also chipping away at Cadets. Holy cow. 

2.8 between each of them. 

Just now, soccerguy315 said:

spreads between Bluecoats and Cadets and Cadets and Crossmen might well be smaller than they will be when all the other corps join in... hard to measure big gaps without all the corps in the middle for the judges.

Good point. 

• Like 1

Just now, soccerguy315 said:

spreads between Bluecoats and Cadets and Cadets and Crossmen might well be smaller than they will be when all the other corps join in... hard to measure big gaps without all the corps in the middle for the judges.

exactly

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chaddyt said:

Bones also chipping away at Cadets. Holy cow. 

2.8 between each of them. 

I'm glad that the Crossmen are doing well.  I don't get the beginning and end, but I am glad that the judges and other people enjoy that part of the show.

1 minute ago, soccerguy315 said:

Anyone who believes that Cadets are going to overtake Bluecoats is delusional. There may be a corps but it's not Cadets. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Anyone who believes that Cadets are going to overtake Bluecoats is delusional. There may be a corps but it's not Cadets. 

I would've called you crazy in other years, but this year with that Bluecoats show vs this Cadets show, I have to agree 

• Like 3

Just now, Poppycock said:

I dont think they have a chance to ever beat Bloo this summer.  I think their placement cap is 4th, and that is stretching it.  More likely 5-6th.

But I will say the progress in a week has been impressive on the videos Ive seen, and there are several moments in the show I actually enjoy as opposed to the laughing stock of design last year.

What do you have so intensely against Cadets Poppy?

• Like 5