Harrowing Hamilton - June 26th, 2017

Summer Music Games in Cincinnati

LINEUP & TIMES

All times local venue and subject to change.

10:00 a.m. Box Office Opens
7:00 p.m. Welcome & National Anthem
7:15 p.m. Exhibition Unit
7:25 p.m. Cincinnati Tradition - Cincinnati, OH
7:43 p.m. Pioneer - Milwaukee, WI
8:01 p.m. Colts - Dubuque, IA
8:19 p.m. Troopers - Casper, WY
8:37 p.m. Intermission
8:57 p.m. Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA
9:15 p.m. Crossmen - San Antonio, TX
9:33 p.m. The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL
9:51 p.m. Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC
10:09 p.m. Bluecoats - Canton, OH
  • Like 1

This will be my first live show of the season and Hamilton High School is a terrific venue except for parking which is a nightmare.  I'll be high up in the stands on the right 40 yard line so I'll be able to hear and see things clearly.  I'm a Cavaliers alumnus and I'll have a 27th Lancers alumnus with me.  Who remembers the 27th Lancers?  I do!  

• Like 5

Sure I am a BAC alum.  Are you going to do a little play by play tonight.  First time seening the Kids live.

27 minutes ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

This will be my first live show of the season and Hamilton High School is a terrific venue except for parking which is a nightmare.  I'll be high up in the stands on the right 40 yard line so I'll be able to hear and see things clearly.  I'm a Cavaliers alumnus and I'll have a 27th Lancers alumnus with me.  Who remembers the 27th Lancers?  I do!  

Well, at least one more 27th alum will be there. Third live show for me, and you are right -- parking is horrible. Plan on getting to the show early.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

Is it Crown playing a bit of Crown Imperial this year? Lancers music still in my head.

• Like 1

Is this a full judging line-up or 5-judge show.

If the latter, what the three captions are other than GE, will drive the scores.  For instance, whether a brass or percussion is in the mix is key.

1 hour ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

Can anyone who saw 27th ever forget them?

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

Is it Crown playing a bit of Crown Imperial this year? Lancers music still in my head.

Yes, they are playing the fanfare after the Bach.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

I thought that they were going to break into Crown Imperial too!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

Is this a full judging line-up or 5-judge show.

If the latter, what the three captions are other than GE, will drive the scores.  For instance, whether a brass or percussion is in the mix is key.

It is a partial panel but I am not sure if the captions.