2017 Rankings

17 hours ago, BigW said:

You know, not everyone has to be the Bucs to provide a satisfying and enjoyable experience for the viewer. I think "meh" is a pretty underwhelming reaction myself.

What does that mean? Wow, read between the lines much...I said no such thing. I was simply commenting on the excellence the Bucs are bringing this season...they are on a different level than their competition. As far as the White Sabers, I was just giving my honest reaction to my first viewing of them. Just keeping it real...that is allowed on this forum, right? 

9 hours ago, Spandy said:

Final update! Every corps' most recent score is also their highest, so these will be what is used for seeding at Prelims.

Kidsgrove gets the 7th place seeding AGAIN . 

11 hours ago, camel lips said:

Is that two southern corps going into 2nd place going into prelims at Rochester ? How did that happen ??? 

They have been building up for a while in 2011 and 2014 there were 3 southern corps in the top ten and a Southern corps won class A in 2012.   So a trip to the top should not be out of reach for a southern corps anymore. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, totaleefree said:

They have been building up for a while in 2011 and 2014 there were 3 southern corps in the top ten and a Southern corps won class A in 2012.   So a trip to the top should not be out of reach for a southern corps anymore. 

Go SOUTHERN KIGHTS LOVE YA SHOW

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dans said:

What does that mean? Wow, read between the lines much...I said no such thing. I was simply commenting on the excellence the Bucs are bringing this season...they are on a different level than their competition. As far as the White Sabers, I was just giving my honest reaction to my first viewing of them. Just keeping it real...that is allowed on this forum, right? 

Yes, honesty is allowed. The statements came across to me to the effect that other than the Bucs, no one else was really valid or really worth watching. When the 4th place DCA seed (and not far behind 2 and 3) is "meh", that's how it read. Don't be afraid to elaborate. Is it show design? Does the program feel flat to you? Is it the performance quality? Both? I'd be glad to discuss further, but have things to do today and would be glad to later. :satisfied:

Last year there was much the same impression concerning the Bucs, and well, things happened.

15 hours ago, camel lips said:

Kidsgrove gets the 7th place seeding AGAIN . 

I wont argue their score Saturday. they had a few issues

4 hours ago, BigW said:

They seem to have replaced the Gades as the perennial 7th place corps.

I hope they gain some points across the week,...............what would any DCA corps give to have control of the members for an entire week of rehearsals,............