Drill - a powerful, affordable new drill design app for Mac

itod

Hey DCP, I'd love it if y'all could take a look at something I've been working on. Specifically, my new Mac app for marching drill design called – wait for it – Drill!

http://celestialteapot.com/drill/

I noticed that existing drill design apps tend to be pretty pricy, so I set out to create one of my own. Drill is not quite as sophisticated or feature-rich as some of the much-more-expensive drill design apps out there, but I think it's got all the most important features.

Drill has a nice Bezier Path tool that allows you to create formations of literally any shape. Of course you can print out Drill-Set Sheets for your show, and you can also generate individual Coordinate Sheets for each marching member. And Drill also has a animated playback feature for watching your show back as a 2D animation.

If you're a Mac user, you can download the free trial version of Drill from my website link above. And if you like what you see, do me a solid and tell your friends/colleagues!

Thanks!