Sunrisers hostng the only DCA show in the NE<this week end

Sunrisers will be hosting the only DCA show in the northeast this weekend as they co host with the city of Pittsfield,Ma on Sunday at 3.pm.Completing corps Skyliners,Ct,Hurricanes Long lsland Sunrisers & Exceliour plus  4 exbitions ,

Edited by Florida Sun
corection

I may be wrong but I believe the Sun sponsored show this weekend is in Pittsfield, MA and not Everett, MA.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, LucyGuy66 said:

I may be wrong but I believe the Sun sponsored show this weekend is in Pittsfield, MA and not Everett, MA.

Correct.

And the other DCA show this weekend is Saturday, July 1, at Urbana High School in Ijamsville, MD... just outside of Frederick in scenic western Maryland.

The Mid-Atlantic region... not quite the Northeast but not far off.  LOL.

Featuring the season debut of the defending DCA champs, Cadets2...  plus Fusion Core, Atlanta CV, and Carolina Gold.

7 PM start time.

Edited by Fran Haring

13 minutes ago, HBD said:

Details! There important!

:lol:

Hello all-

The Sunrisers will be traveling to Braintree this Saturday, July 1 for a parade- followed by rehearsal in Everett with a performance in the evening during the fireworks display.

On Sunday, July 2nd we will be in Pittsfield, MA for our first show of the season.  We are co-hosting this event along with the 4th of July parade committee.  You can find all those details here:  Pittsfieldparade.com

On Monday, July 3rd we will be rehearsing in Pittsfield at Reid Middle school.  Feel free to stop by to say hello!

On Tuesday, July 4th we will be participating in the Pittsfield July 4th parade in the morning!

We look forward to sharing our show with you all - see you at show soon! :)

Thanks Chuck for your attempt to promote the Corps.  Please contact me to confirm dates, locations, etc next time.  ALSO- There IS another show..  Check out dcacorps.org for more info.

Edited by David Hobart
  • Like 2

Pittsfield parade. I do not miss that death march