Corps at the Crest - San Diego

9 hours ago, t.a.r.b. said:

Making the long drive down from Santa Barbara. Can't decide whether to scope out the lots or see what PC and Mandarins are bringing this year...

When I'm at a show, I'm selfish and just watch it; maybe take a few pictures.  Maybe if it was super easy to post pictures, I'd do that. Like if there was an app where I could just take a picture, then it would post that to a place like DCP in a thread....

It could could host the photo at a site like imgbb, then just put the link in a thread.  I think people would like that...

I'm glad there are people like you who do that!  Thanks!

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

One of these days, Blue Devils B is going to make Finals along with the A corps.  Just sayin'...

2 hours ago, PresentArms said:

I'm guessing BD opted for the extra rehearsal day. With the exception of BD, the lineup tonight is the same as tomorrow at the Rose Bowl..

BD normally takes this show off. They have the last few years at least.

Edited by Chief Guns

21 minutes ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

One of these days, Blue Devils B is going to make Finals along with the A corps.  Just sayin'...

Agreed. It's not if, it's when.

1 hour ago, Cainan said:

Will be real interesting to see the Mandarins v Academy matchup. With Crest going on between them, It will give the judges a relatively clean look at both corps. I still think that Mandarins show has a far better design and is far more demanding, but Academy is performing at a higher level. Mandarins have had a few days to clean though. Will be interesting to see...

With PC having several days "off" to work on visuals, it will be interesting indeed. 

Muncie is rained out.

Allentown will likely be rained out.

Help us, Oceanside, you're our only hope.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1

Just arrived, Mandarins sounding great as they finish their rehearsal before the show!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dcsnare93 said:

Definitely one thing we have going for us on the west coast....weather!

And wildfires. :-(