7:16 p.m. Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA
7:34 p.m. Intermission
8:04 p.m. Colts - Dubuque, IA
8:22 p.m. Crossmen - San Antonio, TX
8:40 p.m. The Cadets - Allentown, PA
8:58 p.m. Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC
Edited by xbones7480
  • Like 1

Authentic clam cakes, etc. at the Rocky Point stand on RT. One in nearby Warwick. This is the last vestige of the amusement park which inspired Ron Nelson to compose RPH. Tee shirts are also available there.

My preference is Iggy's at Oakmont along the Warwick shore. Excellent seafood and beach food, view, and atmosphere if one is marking time on the Cranston side rather than the usual Bristol haunts pre-show

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrumScorps said:

I'll be there tonight posting some pictures!

posted from the DrumScorps app

I'll be there too! I'll have my camera as well.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, xandandl said:

Authentic clam cakes, etc. at the Rocky Point stand on RT. One in nearby Warwick. This is the last vestige of the amusement park which inspired Ron Nelson to compose RPH. Tee shirts are also available there.

My preference is Iggy's at Oakmont along the Warwick shore. Excellent seafood and beach food, view, and atmosphere if one is marking time on the Cranston side rather than the usual Bristol haunts pre-show

Rocky Point was a classic place. Haven't been by in a while but I think the Shore Dinner Hall is still standing but it looks like a ghost town. I know a few years back there was a photo tour of the abandoned park and the old amusement rides made for incredible black and white shots.

i do prefer Bristol over Cranston, especially on July 3rd., however, last year when I did not have to sit in traffic coming and going on the one road in, one road out of Bristol, I know I did not complain.

Weather wise, it should be a perfect night for drum corps. I'm interested is seeing every corps, beginning with the rivalry between Spartans and 7th Regiment,  seeing Genesis for the first time as a WC corps and in the Boston area, an improved Spirit, how close Cadets will be to Crown, what Surf has to offer, and Colts and Crossmen will do their part to make it a great night.

• Like 3