Other than the "lightning" preview show...

...how many DCP'ers have seen the Cavaliers show this year? Of course they were in the Theater broadcast on opening day, but their first FloMarching show in Muncie was a rainout, and they haven't been back on FloMarching since. I know some of you have seen them live and I  was so thankful for the periscope from Terri Schehr the other night...it dawned on me as I watched Cadets and Crown last night (on Flo) and the improvements/changes that they've made that I've seen several of the top 6 a couple of times now. Finally saw a Cavs internal video of 7/3 show in Wisconsin. The show has developed nicely! And through "official channels" no one else but live attendees are going to see them again until 7/15 Flo broadcast unless they are in the stadium. 

Just curious...who has seen it beyond the "lightning" show? Maybe a better question is who hasn't seen it... 

I have been waiting impatiently to see the show since the premier. Hopefully I will get to see Mars in Jupiter on Monday. (sorry for being so punny) 

• Like 2

I saw them live at the premier and will see them back-to-back nights in about two weeks. 

Saw them live in Preview and Evansville. The latter show grabbed me much more than what I had seen in the Preview, so I am hoping to be even more thrilled this Saturday in Minneapolis.

So @PopcornEater1963, I know your son is a Cavalier. Can't recall from all of these threads if you have had a chance to see the show live?