Marvelous Minnesota, July 8

4 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

Ironically, my Roku has been nothing but stable compared to other methods I've used to watch FloMarching. Are you using the streaming stick or one of the boxes?

posted from the DrumScorps app

Roku Express. Been streaming Netflix and other services through it for 36 hours with no issues. The feeds on an iPad have been perfect for me. Thinking I may switch back to that at the first intermission.

Z

Ok I'm calling an open class medal for Legends right now.  Can they push at SCVC and BDB?

• Like 1

There is some FANTASTIC brass teaching going on here, on a fundamental level they're killing it for an Open Class corps.   

I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing Legends at World Class Semifinals again this year.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Weird how certain songs suddenly get used by more than one corps; I think a BOA finalist last year played "Sounds of Silence" too.

Two. Tarpon Springs and Marian Catholic.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1

At the moment, it feels less engaging than the previous two years' shows, but it sure is ambitious.

(Also, I don't think "Ibe" is pronounced "eye-bee", but I could be wrong.)

Please forgive me if this has already been addressed, but how full of a judges panel is the show today?

Very impressed by Legends.  Are they planning on moving up to World Class anytime soon? I'd say they're just about ready.