2017 DCI Finals Scores (well, maybe)

Right now.. 1st week of July.... I'd have to disappoint hostrauser here, as I'll be unable to send him any hate responses on his early season placement picks with this, nor on his rationale for most of 'em.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Are the numbers created with your formula of growth or are these just your shameless let it all hang out predictions (which I love)?

Yes

• Like 8

I've been saying for about a week now that I think that SCV is being underscored. It could be the earwax build up in my ears distorting the sounds, and/ or the computer glare. Maybe that explains it.

• Like 2

I would love to see this lined up with a pre-season prediction (based on posters averaged predicted scores) that for the life of me I cannot locate in the thread it was done in. Someone went to all the trouble of gathering all pre-season first show predictions and put out a preseason list.  Does anyone recall it and where it can be found?

Well...I actually like alot of these.  14-the rest are pretty questionable, not digging Troop in 18th.  As a BD fan, I dont like bronze medals all that much, the show will only skyrocket all season, and I think SCV will be a shadow of a thought by finals night.  Everything else is nice tho.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

I would love to see this lined up with a pre-season prediction (based on posters averaged predicted scores) that for the life of me I cannot locate in the thread it was done in. Someone went to all the trouble of gathering all pre-season first show predictions and put out a preseason list.  Does anyone recall it and where it can be found?

was it something Tim_Brandt was working on? Or is that just the weekly "game"?

There was one post that identified who was pretty close in 2016.[DrumManTX June 9th in the 2017 prediction thread remarking on Cappybara's prediction]