Rockford Files - Show of Shows

Just now, mboogey73 said:

SCV with the better content score. 

Question, is Content unaffected by Achievement scores and vice versa?  For example, can a corps theoretically have a Content score of 80 but have an achievement score of 65?

Just now, George Dixon said:

Sounds like Bloo had a really bad run and still won. Speaks volumes imo 

Are we assuming SCV was perfect? Maybe they had a bad run too? I think it's clear; good bad or great, that these two corps are neck in neck right now. Credit where credit is due. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Narrow said:

Seeing as BD has consistently beat SCV head to head, we could guess that BD is around Bluecoats and SCV too. VERY tight up top.

Yeah, that's a given. 

1 minute ago, Narrow said:

Seeing as BD has consistently beat SCV head to head, we could guess that BD is around Bluecoats and SCV too. VERY tight up top.

Don't forget Crown.  They just scored a 79.2 with a full panel.  Different show to be sure but seems close enough.  4 Horses. 3 Prizes.

Just now, trumpetcam said:

Are we assuming SCV was perfect? Maybe they had a bad run too? I think it's clear; good bad or great, that these two corps are neck in neck right now. Credit where credit is due. 

I wasn't there and not assuming anything

all I've seen is video of both, so feel free to ignore me as completely uniformed 

was strictly going by the comments here 

1 minute ago, NeutralNovice said:

Question, is Content unaffected by Achievement scores and vice versa?  For example, can a corps theoretically have a Content score of 80 but have an achievement score of 65?

Not really. You might see a .6 or .7 spread in content vs. achv., but beyond that it really starts to affect the content number if you are that dirty. It's the old chicken/egg debate.

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

all I've seen is video of both, so feel free to ignore me as completely uniformed 

So which uniform are you wearing? Or is it a costume?

• Like 4