Humid and Sticky Houston

2 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I am headed to the show in about 4 hours! I think i will hit the cavies booth first :D

Excited for you tonight! I know you've been looking forward to this. Enjoy!!

• Like 1

Last year in Houston, Bluecoats beat BD for the first time in 9 years and were virtually unstoppable through season's end.

Could this be the case with SCV this year? I think they have the show to do it, and they were just half a point away from BD in Broken Arrow.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1

I think placements stay the same as Broken Arrow but 1-4 spread gets even tighter. Would love to be wrong and see SCV overtake BD, but don't think it happens yet.

BD take GE

Crown takes brass and music 

SCV take visual and percussion

Bloo not winning a caption will keep them out of top 3 tonight, despite being in the 2-3 range in a few

Edited by defeldus2

10 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I am headed to the show in about 4 hours! I think i will hit the cavies booth first :D

You get me hyped for a show I can't even watch!

Crossmen and BLOOOOOOOOO! Are so much fun to watch.

Blue knights high brass is just lovely.

SCV :inlove: what a show!

My true love Carolina Crown will push the stadium back about 10 feet, what a hornline!

And your beloved Cavies are just an absolute delight to watch! Wonderful guard work and that percussion is smoking hot! I really like what they're doing!

Enjoy the show brother!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, defeldus2 said:

I think placements stay the same as Broken Arrow but 1-4 spread gets even tighter. Would love to be wrong and see SCV overtake BD, but don't think it happens yet.

BD take GE

Bloo not winning a caption will keep them out of top 3 tonight, despite being in the 2-3 range in a few

This is going to be a great show!!!!

29 minutes ago, defeldus2 said:

BD take GE

I disagree. Cavies win

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, DasTuba said:

You get me hyped for a show I can't even watch!

Crossmen and BLOOOOOOOOO! Are so much fun to watch.

Blue knights high brass is just lovely.

SCV :inlove: what a show!

My true love Carolina Crown will push the stadium back about 10 feet, what a hornline!

And your beloved Cavies are just an absolute delight to watch! Wonderful guard work and that percussion is smoking hot! I really like what they're doing!

Enjoy the show brother!!!!

Thanks man! I hope to give good reactions/pictures tonight. I am bringing my portable phone charger for the show. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Thanks man! I hope to give good reactions/pictures tonight. I am bringing my portable phone charger for the show. 

It's really tough to get up much commentary and also enjoy the evening. But whatever you can provide will have a ready audience online.

Granted, you're the consummate Cavies fan. I'll be curious what you think of Vanguard, BD, and the others. 

Have a great time!

• Like 1