Humid and Sticky Houston

Where are you sitting, Hook'em? I'm literally 5 feet to the right of Torchia at the very top.

BTW - I *really* appreciate seeing the posts and photos via the DrumScorps app.  Thank you.

In the words of Col Hannibal Smith - "I LOVE it when a plan comes together" 

-john 

Heck ya BD rifle line, really cleaned up their act during Bumblebee. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, tommynev said:

Wow, great run by Bloo! I watched their ensemble rehearsal at Broken Arrow Tuesday and I've been obsessed with this show since. I just wish they had enough time left to completely overhaul the staging and amping of the ballad...

posted from the DrumScorps app

They have plenty of time to overhaul the ballad if they choose to. I have seen them do massive changes on the fly in a matter of minutes. The real question is, do they want to overhaul the ballad, and if so, how?

• Like 2

Hey Hookem, thanks for letting us live vicariously through you tonight. I feel like I'm at my first live show again.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, tommynev said:

Wow, great run by Bloo! I watched their ensemble rehearsal at Broken Arrow Tuesday and I've been obsessed with this show since. I just wish they had enough time left to completely overhaul the staging and amping of the ballad...

They have plenty of time to overhaul the ballad if they choose to. I have seen them do massive changes on the fly in a matter of minutes. The real question is, do they want to overhaul the ballad, and if so, how?

Face the front stands, or even the back stands instead of microphones.

Note to generous Periscopers: when Blue Devils is ripping our face off in their ballad, please don't fix your iPhone on the guard for the entire section.

That is all.

• Like 1

Just now, tommynev said:

Face the front stands, or even the back stands instead of microphones.

But it seems to me the design staff is resisting that idea. Maybe they will make that change, but they could have done that already.