Hip Hillsboro - July 7, 2017

BIG night for the two World Class corps from the Pacific Northwest as they make their long-awaited competitive debuts!

Drums of Fire

Hillsboro, OR

Friday, July 7, 2017

Hillsboro Stadium
4400 NW 229th Ave
Hillsboro, OR 97124

3:00 p.m. Box Office Opens
7:00 p.m. Welcome & National Anthem
7:10 p.m. Golden Empire - Bakersfield, CA
7:25 p.m. Columbians - Tri-Cities, WA
7:40 p.m. The Battalion - Salt Lake City, UT
7:55 p.m. Intermission
8:15 p.m. Seattle Cascades - Seattle, WA
8:32 p.m. Blue Knights - Denver, CO
8:49 p.m. Blue Devils - Concord, CA
9:06 p.m. Oregon Crusaders - Portland, OR

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

BIG night for the two World Class corps from the Pacific Northwest as they make their long-awaited competitive debuts!

Drums of Fire

Hillsboro, OR

Friday, July 7, 2017

Hillsboro Stadium
4400 NW 229th Ave
Hillsboro, OR 97124

3:00 p.m. Box Office Opens
7:00 p.m. Welcome & National Anthem
7:10 p.m. Golden Empire - Bakersfield, CA
7:25 p.m. Columbians - Tri-Cities, WA
7:40 p.m. The Battalion - Salt Lake City, UT
7:55 p.m. Intermission
8:15 p.m. Seattle Cascades - Seattle, WA
8:32 p.m. Blue Knights - Denver, CO
8:49 p.m. Blue Devils - Concord, CA
9:06 p.m. Oregon Crusaders - Portland, OR

I believe that some people are going to be pleasantly surprised with the 2017 editions of both the Cascades and the Oregon Crusaders, in particular. Looking forward to the 2017 debut of Battalion too. ( love their unis.. haha!)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jake W. said:

If I remember right, this show is often exhibition only. Any idea if that is the case, or if it is judged this year?

I hope it's being scored.

Whatever happened to the Woodburn,OR show? I know that used to be the PNW kickoff and was and exhibition for many years. Gotta love the Strawberry Shortcake.

The most exciting stuff in this show for me is I think Cascades and Crusaders both have awesome shows and that is an AWESOME lineup for Open Class.   The Battalion was awesome in their premier season last year, Columbians last two shows blew me away, and Golden Enpire has a great show this year.   Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.  

• Like 3

Any other attendees get the email about potential long lines at will call? Cannot figure out how to convert from will call to print at home tickets.

Very much looking forward to tonight, should be cooler than the last few days. Introducing my visiting 12 yr old niece to drum corps, she is cynical about almost everything but I believe the Blue Devils will turn her around. I can always allude to their history of Bieber-ization to win some points.

1 hour ago, alphabetmonkey said:

Any other attendees get the email about potential long lines at will call? Cannot figure out how to convert from will call to print at home tickets.

Very much looking forward to tonight, should be cooler than the last few days. Introducing my visiting 12 yr old niece to drum corps, she is cynical about almost everything but I believe the Blue Devils will turn her around. I can always allude to their history of Bieber-ization to win some points.

Email support at brownpapertickets with your confirmation number and they will change your delivery method so you can print them out. They responded within the hour for me and now I have my tickets in hand!

2 hours ago, Jake W. said:

If I remember right, this show is often exhibition only. Any idea if that is the case, or if it is judged this year?

This show has been judged every year I have attended. The show in Medford, which I don't think happens anymore, was not judged.