DCI Orlando - July 8, 2017

Just now, littlejaw said:

2012 was all walking distance stuff. Don't know if that changed since they started going back to Florida.

Thanks a lot LJ

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Florida is one of the most multicultural, most diverse states in the country, It is economically vibrant, has no state income taxes, the Univ. of Florida is well regarded academically as the State's Flagship University and Research University, Its s in state tuitions for residents among the best in the country. There are reasons the state has surpased New York as the 3rd largest State in the nation, and why its population growth is ongoing and continues to be one of the highest of any of the states. The hostility toward the state by Cappyhara is his own makings and he is of course entitled to it. Haters got to hate, as the saying goes. I'm just delighted that he won't be joining us in the future in the Sunshine State. We like it just the way it is, thank you very much.

Stick to drum corps 

• Like 1

Just now, defeldus2 said:

Florida is great. Bring back finals to Orlando :sneaky:

Lol. Missed it the last two times there. Such misery 

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

if only the Academy was at the show....haha

They would probably get 50 out of 40 in GE if they put that as their final ending for the Orlando show.

26 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Stick to drum corps 

Thanks for the unsolicited advice.  But not when my state is attacked. Stick to your state, and " stick to Drum Corps", and butt the hell out. Thats my unsolicited advice to you. I did not launch an attack of Cappyhara 's state, nor or on your state ( nor on you ). So " stick to Drum Corps " yourself, and things will be just fine, no matter where any of us DCP'ers choose to live. He's free to go off " the Drum Corps discussion " and trash an entire state. I'm free to defend that uncalled for slight when someone does so. Thats how it goes, my friend, whether you like it or not. Enjoy the show tonite in Orlando Florida. They had a terrible murderous attack at a niteclub there recently, but this should be a fun nite there in Orlando. It should be a good one for all the Corps tonite too, if the weather cooperates.

Edited by BRASSO

25 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Florida is one of the most multicultural, most diverse states in the country, It is economically vibrant, has no state income taxes, the Univ. of Florida is well regarded academically as the State's Flagship University and Research University, Its s in state tuitions for residents among the best in the country. There are reasons the state has surpased New York as the 3rd largest State in the nation, and why its population growth is ongoing and continues to be one of the highest of any of the states. The hostility toward the state by Cappyhara is his own makings and he is of course entitled to it. Haters got to hate, as the saying goes. I'm just delighted that he won't be joining us in the future in the Sunshine State. We like it just the way it is, thank you very much.

Oh lighten up.  What you say is true, and it is a great place for the most part, but it was still funny. 

6 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Thanks for the unsolicited advice.  But not when my state is attacked. Stick to your state, and " stick to Drum Corps", and butt the hell out. Thats my unsolicited advice to you. I did not launch an attack of Cappyhara 's state, nor or on your state ( nor on you ). So " stick to Drum Corps " yourself, and things will be just fine, no matter where any of us DCP'ers choose to live. He's free to trash an entire state. I'm free to defend it. Thats how it goes, my friend, whether you like it or not. Enjoy the show tonite. It should be a good one for all the Corps tonite, if the weather cooperates.

It was a JOKE

literally a cartoon!

5 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Oh lighten up.  What you say is true, and it is a great place for the most part, but it was still funny. 

Exactly