Magnificent Madison - July 9, 2017

I can never root against Santa Clara.  They were among the competitors I most respected.

• Like 5

It's interesting how Scouts can jump two to three points in a night. Done it twice this year so far.

56 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

In other news, Music City and Legends are now neck-and-neck.

Albeit well back of the scores that BDB and SCVC got yesterday.

However, I have a suspicion that when they meet up at the end of the month, the gap won't be so large. We'll see.

Just getting home from the show. Ummm SCV, WOW! They were incredible. Only knocks are the costumes aren't my favorite and lose the giant mic that amplifies the entire horn line. Other than that, they are just fantastic. Phantom was way better that I thought they were going to be. Love the uniforms, and look so great in the field. Madison, 3rd time I've seen them and probably my least favorite of the 3. I still love there show but following SCV really shows why SCV is 9 points better. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

But they keep dropping 2 the show before. It's odd to say the least. 

Michael Boo had an interesting comment on the live feed about the show.  He loved their show. He said it was so different from anything Madison has attempted to tackle before. In fact it was a shocking experience for him. I suspect early on a few of the judges felt the same.

• Like 2