Centerville Soaring Sounds - Aug 1

Drum corps returns to Centerville High School in Centerville, OH on Tuesday August 1 for "Soaring Sounds 38"

LINEUP and TIMES

2:30 p.m. Box Office Opens
7:00 p.m. Welcome & National Anthem
7:10 p.m. Genesis - Austin, TX
7:27 p.m. Seattle Cascades - Seattle, WA
7:44 p.m. Oregon Crusaders - Portland, OR
8:01 p.m. Mandarins - Sacramento, CA
8:18 p.m. Pacific Crest - Diamond Bar, CA
8:35 p.m. Intermission
9:05 p.m. Colts - Dubuque, IA
9:22 p.m. Troopers - Casper, WY
9:39 p.m. Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI
9:56 p.m. The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL
10:21p.m. Scores Announced 

Tickets are still available for this show

If we're really going to start making the show threads super early, I might as well get on with making the Buffalo thread soon. :P

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

If we're really going to start making the show threads super early, I might as well get on with making the Buffalo thread soon. :P

Might as well make the finals thread :P

• Like 1

Perhaps.

When I'm contacted by the independent show host and asked to add the "Official DrumScorps" thread for their show, in the hopes of getting a few more BITS, I'm quite happy to accommodate them.

posted from the DrumScorps app

2 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Perhaps.

When I'm contacted by the independent show host and asked to add the "Official DrumScorps" thread for their show, in the hopes of getting a few more BITS, I'm quite happy to accommodate them.

I was just kidding, of course. Thanks for clarifying your reasoning for this.

I've been meaning to reach out to my sister and her family who live in Bellbrook to see if they want to join me for this. They've never seen a drum corps show. (Otherwise it's a bit hard to justify the four-hour drive each way.)

Thanks for setting this up! I'm the guilty party who asked about setting up the thread, but I just discovered the DrumScorps app and thought it would be cool to get things rolling!

Looking forward to any questions or comments on the 38th edition of Centerville's Soaring Sounds!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Spoonman44 said:

Thanks for setting this up! I'm the guilty party who asked about setting up the thread, but I just discovered the DrumScorps app and thought it would be cool to get things rolling!

Looking forward to any questions or comments on the 38th edition of Centerville's Soaring Sounds!

VWDk0yE.jpg

Well Centerville likes to think of itself as ahead of its time...

Since my brother-in-law's family has moved from Centerville, I don't get there as often. But great memories of some interesting events. I saw Star Wars (the original) there when it first came out. Then there was the time the Cadets stayed there before the houses next to the h.s were built. The cummerbunds and unis were laid out on the fences but the farmer later put the herd in that pasture. Had to fight with the munching cow to retrieve the cummerbunds.... A lot has changed since then.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JohnD said:

Perhaps.

A simple request -- can you put the date of the show in the thread title? Makes it easier to follow the night to night progression of show threads.

• Like 1