Does BAC overtake Cadets by San Antonio?

8 minutes ago, Ghost said:

It would be nice, but the Cadets still have the closer to add.  F

And I heard from a reliable, unimpeachable source that Boston will now stand pat with this show as is, and Gino, Colin, May, Potter,  M. Townshend, Washington, et al  for the next 4 weeks will sit on their rumps and watch the clouds roll by.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

It would be nice, but the Cadets still have the closer to add.  

Isn't everyone modifying at this point? I don't mean to be contentious, but if it took them this long to get a closer on the field, doesn't that give their competition time to change/alter the closer they already have on the field. I grew up a fan of all of these fine corps...I have no axe to grind with the Cadets...but didn't they have the same number of days/hours/minutes to develop a show as everyone else? We have several kids from our community who march Cadets...I do NOT want this to be taken as a slight at the Cadets...but I am kind of shaking my head that in mid-July they still have  " a closer to add". Maybe ( and I mean this with all honesty) I just don't understand how Drum Corps works in the modern day. 

• Like 2