Does BAC overtake Cadets by San Antonio?

Yes.

5 hours ago, Tad_MMA said:

So Boston lured those Cadets designers with cash? That's all it took?

oh there was a lot more to it

• Like 4

3 hours ago, xandandl said:

I'm wondering if some in the juddging community share your perspective and what if any influence that has on the lens through which they see Cadets 2017? Just a question.

religion isnt on the sheets

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

oh there was a lot more to it

Agree. Staff dont leave after a long time merely because of money ( although it helps )..lol Money won't hold anyone IF there isn't alot more behind it, promises kept, and I could give at least a dozen more reasons.

My comment about money had nothing to do with Boston's staff it was in reply to the question "how does Blue devils retain their staff". Talk about taking a comment out of context to suit their own agenda!! 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, DCI-86 said:

My comment about money had nothing to do with Boston's staff it was in reply to the question "how does Blue devils retain their staff". Talk about taking a comment out of context to suit their own agenda!! 

I think point is BD although has taken care of staff very well, there is alot more behind the longevity of that staff...ALOT but money helps...lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Wielding an oversized bowl of holy water and a big aspergillum.   Heck, we'll all be blessed! 

I like broccoli more than aspergillum unless you drench the aspergillum with butter.

52 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

In 2000, we didn't have our end of the show put in and performed until July 25th (San Antonio).

You're really gonna try and compare this to what an undefeated corps did nearly 20 years ago? Come on man, you know better. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I like broccoli more than aspergillum unless you drench the aspergillum with butter.

I am presuming you are using a hefty aspergil to dip into the apergillium with sufficient liquid butter.

If your neck of the woods is like the neighborly customs here, this is the season when one awakes to baskets of zucchini on the porch with fantasies of so many ways to cook it. Never seems to be when a corps food truck is around to share it. 

Do you do that with your asperges as well?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

religion isnt on the sheets

no but there have been many a judge in the activity who took it out on a corps wearing his ex-wife's favorite color, just saying....