Does BAC overtake Cadets by San Antonio?

3 minutes ago, GlenI said:

Using my trusty crystal ball, the spirits have predicted this: Cadets add their ending and make the planned course corrections. Initially, the dirt in the new parts causes Cavies to pull away and BAC to overtake Cadets. But as the tour progresses, Cadets' program gels. They get the front ensemble/choral balance issues dialed in. By the week of Chester and Allentown, Cadets retake the lead over BAC. By finals week the discussion shifts to whether the Cadets can catch Cavies in a photo finish!

Early fits and starts get forgiven, and the show goes down as a beautiful and innovative work  

You were almost faithful.

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

and I recall some of the very same folks who are predicting that Boston will pass Cadets saying Boston would finish top six. 

Wrong... You can't produce this on here.... but don't get angry, bro... its just a discussion thread, and as you said " just Drum Corps ". if you say something untrue,  and you are told so, its not any of us thats ' angry " for pointing out your inaccuracy. Its you who should realize you might get pushback on saying something untrue, that you can't back up. Had you simply said, you misspoke, you'd be amazed at the forgiveness you'd receive on here for that inaccuracy. But when YOU then lash out at one of us in your reply and say we are " angry " and you " feel sorry for one of us " you naturally look bitter, petulant... especially when it was YOU that said something inaccurate ( as we all sometimes do here ). But hey, if my remarks or others ion here come across to you as ":angry", then please do what you said you were going to do and put me and / or others on your " ignore " so we don't have to deal with this anymore from you. Thats frustration... not " anger "

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, craiga said:

Interestingly, if BAC does pass the Cadets, they WOULD be top six.

If so, then somebody could start a new thread here on DCP.... " Can the Boston Crusaders Medal " ?

( its a joke...a JOKE!... lol!...)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

In 2000, we didn't have our end of the show put in and performed until July 25th (San Antonio).

Which turned out to be hands down one of the best performed endings in DCI history......IMO

8 hours ago, Precious Roy said:

In the broader scope of things, doesn't BAC have just as much "religion" in their show as the Cadets? It's just from a different perspective, or of a different "flavor."

It's not quite as explicit and in your face as "LET US PRAY" 

I appreciate some nuance. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BRASSO said:

My reply to the question on whether or not the Boston Crusaders will overtake the Allentown Cadets by San Antonio is an unequivocal yes, no and maybe. This reply will allow me to return to this response later and say that I was at least partially correct and not completely wrong.

your best post ever.

I was just going to say whichever one scored highest at the end is the result

• Like 1

I think Cadets will be fine. One show does not make a trend. 

They were also first in music and visual analysis- they just need to clean.

Also, BAC has not met Phantom Regiment or Blue Knights, who are cleaning at a remarkable rate and I'm sure will not go down without a fight. I think BAC is cleaner than those two right now, but PR and BK has a superior product in my opinion. It's only this design team at BAC's first show together, it will take some more time I think for this corps to be top 6. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ForTheCommonGood said:

I think Cadets will be fine. One show does not make a trend. 

They were also first in music and visual analysis- they just need to clean.

Also, BAC has not met Phantom Regiment or Blue Knights, who are cleaning at a remarkable rate and I'm sure will not go down without a fight. I think BAC is cleaner than those two right now, but PR and BK has a superior product in my opinion. It's only this design team at BAC's first show together, it will take some more time I think for this corps to be top 6. 

If BK has a superior product I'm Jesus.  

Their brass and percussion are easily as good or maybe even better but that's about it.  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

. He's setting a trap for "Cadets fans" to fall into. 

Too funny...  haha!..The dozens and dozens of Cadets fans/ alums I know ( and who know me ) would chuckle along with me that I even care about the 3 or 3 here to exert any energy to " set a trap ".. lol.... hate to break this to the same, 3 or 4 on here, but you don't even interest me... lol!.., let alone sufficient enough to want of me to " set a trap " for any of the 3 of you.. Oh Gawd , its really more laughs than I probably deserve .. lol!!.. haha!... " I'm setting a trap exclusively for " Cadets fans "... haha!.... oh brother haha!!...thanks for the comedy today..  lol!!.. I can't stop laughing !!!.. Seriously !!!.,.haha! haha!! haha!!, haha!!

Edited by BRASSO