Does BAC overtake Cadets by San Antonio?

12 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

I say rumors of Cadets demise are greatly exaggerated.  They will rise again on the third day (of finals).

This guy here seems confident. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

He's neither arguing nor angry. He's setting a trap for "Cadets fans" to fall into. 

6 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Too funny...  haha!..The dozens and dozens of Cadets fans/ alums I know ( and who know me ) would chuckle along with me that I even care about the 3 or 3 here to exert any energy to " set a trap ".. lol.... hate to break this to the same, 3 or 4 on here, but you don't even interest me... lol!.., let alone sufficient enough to want of me to " set a trap " for any of the 3 of you.. Oh Gawd , its really more laughs than I probably deserve .. lol!!.. haha!... " I'm setting a trap exclusively for " Cadets fans "... haha!.... oh brother haha!!...thanks for the comedy today..  lol!!.. I can't stop laughing !!!.. Seriously !!!.,.haha! haha!! haha!!, haha!!

Yet you always feel the need to antagonize or post bait for people to comment on. If "the same 3 or 4" don't interest you, then stop acting like an immature child with your ridiculously immature posts. "The same 3 or 4" have no interest in you or your internet antics either, nor your "dozens of Cadets fans/alums" you know. 

Edited by 2000Cadet
  • Like 4

Interesting discussion, and I have no idea as to where BAC will end up.  The spreads between them and Cadets over t

the last 3 shows have d l been 2.2, 1.4, and .8.  So there would seem to be a trend.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Yet you always feel the need to antagonize or post bait for people to comment on. If "the same 3 or 4" don't interest you, then stop acting like an immature child with your ridiculously immature posts. 

I have no " need " to do anything regarding my comments here on DCP. Nobody appointed you a moderator on here. For pespective, nobody... but nobody... has been more critical on here regarding the 2017 Cadets than YOU.... thats right.... YOU.  Certainly not me. Not even close,. my young friend. So stop with the lame and whiny attempt to lecture me or others on here. Its hypocrisy, and it only makes you look silly and ridiculous in the process.Other than that, have a nice day following Drum Corps, my friend.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, craiga said:

the last 3 shows have d l been 2.2, 1.4, and .8.  So there would seem to be a trend.

Its been a long, long time since there has been healthy and vibrant  DCI competition in the Northeast corridor in DCI World Class Div. Drum Corps Competition, craiga. The last 30 years such healthy regional competition was reserved for the DCI Open Class or DCA Competition circuits only.. Except for certain quarters in Pennsylvania, ( for understandable reasons ) most Drum Corps fans around the country are enjoying this reenergized, level playing field,  healthy competition taking place now between 2 fine iconic Drum Corps, the Boston Crusaders and the Cadets of Allentown. It should prove ultimately to be good for both Corps, and as a result, good for Drum Corps fans and even DCI itself, imo.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, skevinp said:

That seems irresponsible.  What if an innocent Crown fan falls into it?

They get their eggs scrambled if they develop a double identity ?  ( haha!) Everybody plays by the same sandbox rules here. For 99 % of the play by the rules posters here, it works just fine. Always has, and as intended. The ignore feature on here is a wonderful device, and it actually works as intended. Nobody can be " trapped ", by anything, nor anyone, unless they are too angry, too fraudulent, or too stupid to know any better on here, imo...

Edited by BRASSO