Cadets 2 out of the Everett Show ?

l see Sun no longer lists Cadets 2 for the Everett Ma, show ,also dca,org removed them ?

Edited by Florida Sun
correction

2 hours ago, AoEnut said:

Show canceled?

No shows full steam ahead DCA -DCI  and tons of Alumni Corps .Just no Cadets 2

Edited by Florida Sun
  • Like 1

Cadets2 decided to take the week off from traveling and add some more rehearsal time. They will be staying in Pennsylvania for the rest of the month, performing at Nazareth on 7/15 and Peckville on 7/29. The weekend of the 22nd will now be a rehearsal weekend.

• Like 1

pulling out this soon results in a fine doesnt it?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

Pulling out this soon [i.e., close to the show date] results in a fine, doesn't it?

Dunno. But sometimes I'm surprised by what people who ought to know don't. Last year after Cadets2 won at Finals, after all the other corps had cleared the field, they thought they were going to perform an encore--even though no champions' encore had happened the previous two years at Rochester (or the two years at Annapolis), and it had even been said here (where you think we'd be not the first to know these things) more than once in the previous years that there were noise ordinance issues. When C2 marched back into the stadium, I followed, thinking maybe the ordinance had been changed, but no, about five minutes later, Hopkins was explaining that they couldn't do to noise rules.

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Should ,maybe corps would think twice about pulling out 2 weeks before a show they have been ads to appear in,There listed on the posters  all over Everett.

6 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

It used to as far as I remember, unless the pull out was due to things not under the corps control (like Sky's truck and equipment mishap) ...

• Like 1

On 7/13/2017 at 7:02 AM, ajlisko said:

It used to as far as I remember, unless the pull out was due to things not under the corps control (like Sky's truck and equipment mishap) ...

yeah thats understandable. staying home to rehearse to finish the show doesnt meet that clarification

• Like 5

I'm sure they won't get fined. Its not who you are but who you are.