Hotlanta - July 12th

23 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

So kill them for being excited.  You have no idea how long it has been to climb back up the rankings.  That's because you have no idea of Bostons history.  And as far as your comment "why is it constantly about who Boston is going to beat"?  It isn't Boston fans generating that.  You are making fake news to steal a recent pop culture phrase.  Boston is having a good season.  Far better than many of the same apparently annoyed people you are inferring to thought they would. If you are bothered by it; too bad.  

You are incredibly presumptuous in your tone about me and my knowledge.

Fake news?? Really?? Come on...it's drum corps.

I wasn't taking anything away from Bostons season. Simply stating that the who, what and where talk overtaking these threads is getting old.

look at SCV. Best corps they've had in years. Haven't medaled since 2004, recently beat the reigning favorite Bluecoats and have beat BD in captions head to head. We're not reading about it constantly. 

Edited by GREENBLUE

3 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

Why is everything constantly about who Boston is going to beat??? Its like every message board that mentions Boston talks about this? its starting to become annoying. It's like every thread is hijacked with this. 

I get it... good for Boston.

i get it... you should be excited.

but you beat an incomplete Cadets by .2 one time, it's exciting but when it becomes a consistent score with a larger gap then talk bigger. Right now Boston has the most complete show on the field out of the 3 corps.

Cavaliers had a bad run tonight and the gap was still almost two points. Cavies have their best corps in years and have the same gap between them and the top tier corps that Boston has Cavies.

BAC fans are now becoming the crown fans from a few years ago. Noting other conversations on these boards I'm not the only one noticing it. There's already 2 other threads on this we don't need another.

How am I high jacking a thread that is specifically about a show that the Crusader's performed in this evening? And what happened at this show? The Crusader's beat the Cadet's for the first time in 37 years! But you find the mentioning of this annoying! What else do you find annoying? How about all those Cub fans going off on how they won the World Series? Did you find them annoying as well?  Going on about how they were going to beat Cleveland in the seventh game. They sounded like Red Sox fans from a few years ago. How annoying!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bsader said:

How am I high jacking a thread that is specifically about a show that the Crusader's performed in this evening? And what happened at this show? The Crusader's beat the Cadet's for the first time in 37 years! But you find the mentioning of this annoying! What else do you find annoying? How about all those Cub fans going off on how they won the World Series? Did you find them annoying as well?  Going on about how they were going to beat Cleveland in the seventh game. They sounded like Red Sox fans from a few years ago. How annoying!

It's not just this thread. It's currently 3 threads on here. And it was not taking away from tonight's performance it was the reference to now taking over the Cavaliers. As Boston fans you should be talking how do they score comparatively  on a consistent basis and by a larger margin then the Cadets.

Edited by GREENBLUE

3 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

It's not just this thread. It's currently 3 threads on here. And it was not taking away from tonight's performance it was the reference to now taking over the Cavaliers. As Boston fans you should be talking how do they score comparatively  on a consistent basis and by a larger margin then the Cadets.

Is that what we should be talking about? I'll let all the other Boston fans know, thanks.

• Like 3

Boston beat Cadets for what?   The first time that I can ever recall in my lifetime......  Yeah they should be excited.  They should talk about it, and everyone else can jump in a lake.   Congrats Boston.   You did a thing!   Be proud.  I sure as hell am!  

• Like 5

Congrats to Boston.  Quite an achievement.

Spirit down 6.25?  What the heck?

Edited by luv4corps

Carry on BAC and BAC fans.

Chronically hateful are just that.,, nothing new, positive or insightful.

Aim high, Sic em.

Congratulations.

I really don't care for the dumb Boston vs Cadets drama so....

how about them Cavaliers? Almost 2 point spread over Boston and their recap shows more room for growth than both the Cadets and Boston. 

Im gonna be ecstatic if they end up 3rd or 4th this year!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, craiga said:

Put it this way, the last time BAC beat the Cadets I was in the horn line...AND I AM 57 FREAKIN YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/7/80......I was there and I was 11