2017 Southwind - "Toxic Mind"

8 hours ago, DawsonBurnes said:

Dropped a GE bomb today in rehearsal...

Do say more?  Inquiring minds want to know!

I won't have a chance to see the show again until streaming the OC Championships and then live at WC Prelims. 

Summer Tour Trailer 2

Southwind is again back into competition tonight in Missouri after taking a rehearsal break.

I'm hoping the extra time to work on the show pays off in some nice scoring increases.  

18 minutes ago, DawsonBurnes said:

If anybody has any video of our performances I'd love to see them! Low-quality Facebook live videos aren't cutting it 

I haven't seen anything.

Nice bump in scores after the break.  Keep pushing!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DawsonBurnes said:

If anybody has any video of our performances I'd love to see them! Low-quality Facebook live videos aren't cutting it 

Me also.  If it were not for a rare photo and the releases the corps puts out (good quality but really gives us zilch), I'd question if they bloody well exist.  Guess I'll find out in Indy.

35 minutes ago, mjyaub said:

Me also.  If it were not for a rare photo and the releases the corps puts out (good quality but really gives us zilch), I'd question if they bloody well exist.  Guess I'll find out in Indy.

They do post regularly on FB, but mostly thank yous for meal donations.  The members look happy though.  :-)

1 hour ago, mjyaub said:

https://www.facebook.com/LastinMemories/

This page posts great pictures of us!

• Like 1