Can Cadets Overtake BAC By San Antonio?

11 minutes ago, trumpetcam said:

I was there tonight. Boston is cleaner and more polished. Cadets have a great show and a lot of potential, but are much dirtier right now. Their brassline is less mature rbut if they clean and really develop over the last month, I do think this show has legs to go far. I think this is one of the more enjoyable Cadet shows in years for me. It feels old school in ways, yet is pretty fresh in ways. I'm usually not a fan, but it's got great potential for end of season success.

BTW.. That Boston staff is getting everything out of that corps and more. There is no reason they should be this good with decent talent, but great teaching is great teaching. We are seeing why you pay for great talent. 

Great to read some thoughts from someone seeing both corps tonight back to back

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

No reason they should be this good with decent talent.  Pay for great talent?  What the heck does all that mean?  

Instructional talent (paid for) is pulling the most of the talent level of the membership 

its a compliment 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

The talent on the teaching staff, which they paid for, is getting the most out of marching members who otherwise would not be performing at such a high level.

This should prove to be undeniably HUGE in both retention and recruitment of MM talent to the Boston Crusaders after this season. Parents and MM's do indeed want to maximize their dollars spent to have them become overall as good as they can possibly be at their craft.

• Like 1

entirely possible. it almost seems like Cadets have been so focused on the closer, nothing else got worked on

• Like 1

Oh Cadets, you have almost reached that point when everyone will start trying to build you back up again instead of tearing you down.

When that happens its magical...

Edited by cadet93
  • Like 3