Can Cadets Overtake BAC By San Antonio?

4 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

I think part of the Cadets problem is the narration. At least from an audience perspective. I just think, "Oh God" every time I hear it. It's not just them. It's everyone. I am sorry but crops have not figured out a way (yet) to make narration sound like anything other than lame, hokie, and stupid. I'm all for narration and the other changes that have taken place when it's done in a good way...and IMO no one has done narration well.

I like Cadets' show. However, I don't get a lot of "wow" moments, no really big chords the way I'm used to hearing, even the end of the first piece doesn't even have a chord. It just ends abruptly. I just think they need more powerful moments. I hope they add that type of stuff in. I don't even have a big problem with the choir. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

I am sorry but corps have not figured out a way (yet) to make narration sound like anything other than lame, hokie, and stupid.

:inlove:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2000Cadet said:

Sorry, but from what I've seen of Boston's show, I just don't see it. They appear to have GE out the ###. Audience reaction is huge. Cadets on the other hand appear to just be golf claps. Not saying that's the catalyst, but it helps. 

They didn't get golf claps in Orlando. It was well-received with a good ovation, but then the Cavaliers were on next and the crowd went bananas. However this is what comes from programming a show about church when the competition creates a show full of jokes, visual pizazz and spinning tenors - all presented to an audience stocked with teenagers.

Credit due to Cavaliers and Boston for filling their shows with stuff the kids, who will be their future, found pretty cool.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Cop said:

:worthy:  SO funny 

Careful, someone will say you're committing blasphemy!

( I agree with you, it was pretty funny)

• Like 1

On 7/12/2017 at 11:01 PM, LabMaster said:

Yeah and last years finalsxwerecacdead heat between Bluecoats and Blue Devils.  Yeah Bluecoats would agree I'm sure.

For cripe sake are you that biased against Boston you can even give any recognition that they beat Cadets? WTH?  And the BD that they got a slightly more favorable read.  Ahhg! That's how this works!!!

You completely misread the entire intent of my post, but I hope that angry spat made you feel better I guess.

Just now, LabMaster said:

It did.  It usually does after reading dopey comments.

Whatever does it for you.