Transport Info for '17 Atlanta Regional Show

Looking for the numbers on equipment trucks, trailers, semis, and motor coaches primarily for corps attending the Southeast Regional (Atlanta) but any and all are welcome to reply. 

Atlanta CV:  1 semi, one 12'  trailer, no coaches (local). 

The Cavaliers should have 3 semis (food truck, equipment truck, and Audrey), 5 coaches, small box souvie truck, and maybe a corps van.

I would assume this is about the same set up for the Cadets, Blue Devils, Santa Clara Vanguard, Bluecoats, Carolina Crown, Phantom Regiment, and Blue Knights.

45 minutes ago, littlejaw said:

The Cavaliers should have 3 semis (food truck, equipment truck, and Audrey), 5 coaches, small box souvie truck, and maybe a corps van.

I would assume this is about the same set up for the Cadets, Blue Devils, Santa Clara Vanguard, Bluecoats, Carolina Crown, Phantom Regiment, and Blue Knights.

Pretty similar for all the corps, give or take a bus, box truck, trailer, RV or van or two.

Edited by luv4corps

Looking for good numbers as I am assisting McEachern with their corps parking. 

Pacific Crest (report from The Wife):

4 busses. Equipment truck, food truck, lead car (small Chevy), large pickup truck with a trailer, and I think we will have 2 RV's by that point. We have one now, but I think one is joining us in San Antonio. 

4 hours ago, Barneveld said:

Boston has 12 vehicles in it's fleet this summer - 4 tractor trailers; 3 member buses; 2 staff/volunteer buses; 1 passenger van; 1 pickup truck with trailer (for pit); 1 box truck/van with trailer (for merch.)

That's insane!  Are they leasing a sleeper bus again this year and you didn't mention the U3?  Maybe the staff/volunteer bus is taking the place of U3 and the RV.

Edited by Ghost

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

That's insane!  Are they leasing a sleeper bus again this year and you didn't mention the U3?

No one outside of the org. knows wtf a "U3" is. So I'm calling it a box truck/van.

No sleeper bus this year. 2 "entertainer" buses for staff & volunteers.

Just now, Barneveld said:

No one outside of the org. knows wtf a "U3" is. So I'm calling it a box truck/van. 

That RV could sleep about eight if I recall. In years past, kitchen folks used it.