3 SHADES OF BLUE and friends Denver, Co

We're leaving in half an hour or so, but a large storm just popped up out of nowhere in the foothills & Golden : ( : ( Every crossable appendage of mine is remaining crossed; I've been looking forward to this show for so long!!!! Storms DO move in and out of this area so rapidly, so I'm hoping against hope that a rain delay is the worst that will manifest tonight!!!!

Edited by Jake W.

That storm really did pop out of nowhere. Only took one frame of the radar loop to appear. However, it's moving roughly west. With enough luck, it should miss the stadium completely. (Blue dot is directly over Mile High)

edit: well, its hard to tell the direction. Looks like it's moving south now. Either way, it should pass quickly.

OPkITT3.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

Edited by shofmon88

Bright blue skies over downtown Denver. Headed in that direction now and driving out of the storm that swept up over Golden. Blue skies to the south as well, and blue skies over the mountains. Looking back, the storm over Golden is quite small and isolated, but intense, which is very typical of storms out here. Again, fingers staying crossed!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, DrumManTx said:

Is there a reason that Columbians don't have their jackets on?

Likely to avoid jackets getting soaking wet should rain occur.  Just a guess.