3 SHADES OF BLUE and friends Denver, Co

Absolutely loving the innovations in electronic effects that Blue Knights are bringing to the table.

• Like 3

First off, great job to all the corps MM as they did a fantastic job tonight!  In my humble opinion, Bloo should win over BD tonight.....but history has taught me that BD will take it.  It pains me to say this, but DCI judging has taught me to be ready for disappointment. 

On another note, in response to some of the discussion in this thread, in my humble opinion Crown and SCV have the best drill on the field in 2017.  I think that should be highly  rewarded, but visual has been defined by judges to be equate body and dancing more than drill (and BD and Bloo use this to their advantage the most).  I'm not knocking these two corps or any others as they execute it perfectly and effectively, but I wish excellent marching and playing was rewarded more than other types of visual effects (but hey that is just my opinion).

• Like 4

Great show tonight:

Mandarins are really continuing to step up, I think they're a finalist come Indy

Troop seemed like they struggled tonight

BD and Bloo was amazing, truly stellar and enjoyable products at the highest tier

Blue Knights were fantastic tonight... really good camera angle to catch things in the show I hadn't seen before. Still things to sort out, but really a phenomenal product that they're performing extreme well!!

• Like 5

Great job Mandarins!

• Like 4

Devils got high score for the night ... of course.

• Like 3