3 SHADES OF BLUE and friends Denver, Co

I think BD clearly fields the most talented corp every year, but the content and design are less appealling than the next 3 to 4 corps below them.

Just now, MikeRapp said:

Then you don't understand what the word class means.

I think your definition is skewed by your love of a certain corps.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

It's not over. Bloo isn't going anywhere. Great job BD. And Bloo you rock! 

I agree. I think you need more than one meeting to make that kind of prediction. I'm waiting for San Antonio. You need SCV and Crown in the same show with BD and Bloo to see where things really stand.

• Like 2

It will be interesting to see BD and Bloo go head to head again Monday night...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

In no way am i saying SCV can't beat BD. Any can be beat on any given night. And SCV blew me away in Riverside. Love me some SCV. But they haven't beaten BD yet is all i was saying. And BD beat them by a comfortable margin in Riverside. 

And we all know if this situation was reverse, SCV was 4-0 against BD, and Devs fans said what you said in your previous post, it would ignite a firestorm of epic proportions in this thread and forum. Devs beat SCV because they outperformed them in those four matchups. When SCV wins, it will be because they outperformed BD etc. Like you are weary of BDs formula, i am weary of people hiding behind the judges when their corps doesn't win. 

Not such a comfortable margin the night before in Pasadena. I know it's a new sensation for BD fans.....having SCV truly have the better show. Lol.....well, that's just my opinion anyway. And yes, BD outperforms everyone. This I know. SCV's drill design is always a beast. I'm hoping they master this masterpiece of a show. 

And, I'm not hiding behind the judges when my corps doesn't win..... I take more issue with the spreads, actually. I guess I am more impressed when a corps mixes up their show design every year.....and gives me something new to love. 

Good luck to them all! Keep pushing SCV! And Bluecoats. And PR. And Mandarins. And Academy.

• Like 3

Just now, NCWVUFAN said:

I think BD clearly fields the most talented corp every year, but the content and design are less appealling than the next 3 to 4 corps below them.

There are atleast 2 other drum corps that are more talented. This staff just knows how to get more out of less talented people.

1 minute ago, geluf said:

Don't compare scores at different shows.  They aren't static.  Scores are a result of spreads between competitors at the same show head-to-head.  We need one more SCV-to-BD head to head read to really know, but my guess is the season is pretty much called.

That's a goofy statement with a month left. SCV was taking captions early season with a filthy show. I think they have a great chance with that design to catch BD at some point.

Just now, Treefidy said:

I think your definition is skewed by your love of a certain corps.

It has nothing to do with me, pal. 

Just now, SNModdison said:

Everyone keeps saying top 3, forgetting about the corps from South Carolina. I'd say Bloo and Crown are possibly more in a battle for 3 and 4, while the CA corps battle it out. 

Well, they're from North Carolina but I suppose that's just semantics.  They are more clean than anyone however and haven't been included in the mix lately. 

• Like 1