3 SHADES OF BLUE and friends Denver, Co

Just now, Standing O said:

Its easier to be clean when you stand and play!  Follow the leader was big in the 70's. Wings at the end are trend setting (NOT) they did it in 85.  BLoo didn't stand a chance, it was a heavy BD judging slate!  Come on DCI judges get some Balls.

Oh come on.

Bloo *WON* last year.  It isn't like there's some massive conspiracy to keep Canton down.

I'm as big a Bluecoats fan as they come but there's no Corps-Gate here.

• Like 5

Just now, Standing O said:

Its easier to be clean when you stand and play!  Follow the leader was big in the 70's. Wings at the end are trend setting (NOT) they did it in 85.  BLoo didn't stand a chance, it was a heavy BD judging slate!  Come on DCI judges get some Balls.

I might not like Blue Devils show in any way shape or form but I'm not gonna go post BS like this.  Just fits the all high and mighty Blue Devils fan base blanket assumption that everyone who criticizes their shows are just sore losers and haters (which is honestly true a lot of the time).  

I suppose I'm being lumped in with the latter but I don't really care.  If criticism of their show is just gonna be brushed off as hate then I'm done.  

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Yorkvillain said:

Can we please not devolve into this this year? Let's be slightly grown up, eh?

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I might not like Blue Devils show in any way shape or form but I'm not gonna go post BS like this.  Just fits the all high and mighty Blue Devils fan base blanket assumption that everyone who criticizes their shows are just sore losers and haters (which is honestly true a lot of the time).  

I suppose I'm being lumped in with the latter but I don't really care.  If criticism of their show is just gonna be brushed off as hate then I'm done.  

FWIW I don't see it as hate. Different strokes for different folks.

Just now, DrumManTx said:

I highly doubt any BD honk lumps you in with this tough guy Standing O and all the other haters. I respect and look forward to hearing what you have to say thru out the season. You are well respected DRUMMAN. Now for Standing O.......well.......uh......yea.....lol

• Like 3

The other Corps have been playing " follow the leader ( BD ) " for 40 years.

• Like 4