DCI Prelims broadcast

Folks, I just wanted to clarify something that’s been floating around so there’s no confusion when we get to the day of the DCI World Championships Prelims. Please share with others so everyone’s on the same page and there are no surprises when we get to August 10.

Some of you may have been informed that Flo Marching is live streaming a webcast of the entire Prelims show, right on through Fathom Events’ broadcast of the Big, Loud & Live 14 theater broadcast. Please be aware this is NOT the case.

As before, the last 15 corps in Prelims WILL NOT be streamed live. However, you will still be able to see all the corps that will be performing in Semifinals and Finals via the FloMarching webcast.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Michael Boo said:

Folks, I just wanted to clarify something that’s been floating around so there’s no confusion when we get to the day of the DCI World Championships Prelims. Please share with others so everyone’s on the same page and there are no surprises when we get to August 10.

Some of you may have been informed that Flo Marching is live streaming a webcast of the entire Prelims show, right on through Fathom Events’ broadcast of the Big, Loud & Live 14 theater broadcast. Please be aware this is NOT the case.

As before, the last 15 corps in Prelims WILL NOT be streamed live. However, you will still be able to see all the corps that will be performing in Semifinals and Finals via the FloMarching webcast.

Yes I got that.. comprehende and thanks Michael

Edited by theonlyfizzle

• 2 weeks later...

Please confirm for us then....

When Flo says... 

"Thanks for reaching out. This is the information provided on our event page: "We will be streaming the majority of Drum Corps International's World Championships with the exclusion of the final 15 performances at prelims which will be streaming in theaters through Fathom Events."

Does this mean that they will stream quarterfinals up to the Top 15, All of semi finals & finals? I just have a problem with the word majority. I don't want to invite friends over on Finals night and have that not be in the "majority" category.

Thanks,

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jazu4ea said:

When Flo says... 

"Thanks for reaching out. This is the information provided on our event page: "We will be streaming the majority of Drum Corps International's World Championships with the exclusion of the final 15 performances at prelims which will be streaming in theaters through Fathom Events."

Does this mean that they will stream quarterfinals up to the Top 15, All of semi finals & finals? I just have a problem with the word majority. I don't want to invite friends over on Finals night and have that not be in the "majority" category.

Thanks,

I sure hope that's what they mean. I have about a dozen people coming over for what has become a DCI finale party annual tradition at my place, ever since streaming started.

32 minutes ago, jazu4ea said:

When Flo says... 

Thanks,

All of Prelims except 15 top corps which will be in the theatre

All of semis

All of finals

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

All of Prelims except 15 top corps which will be in the theatre

All of semis

All of finals

Same as it always has been

7 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Same as it always has been