Drums Across Kansas - El Dorado, KS - July 17

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

I clearly have no clue what the hell GE is if Blue Devils are ouscoring Bluecoats in GE.

I agree, Bloo has a much more engaging show, the odd meter horn work needs a bit more cleaning and a more settled feel.

1 minute ago, superOOk said:

Yeah, it's a head scratcher. You know what would be really cool? If DCI were to give a quick synopsis on each score. It's just not consistent with last year's scoring methodology it seems.

I mean that literally, I don't understand something about GE that is apparently fundamental to the scores. 

I'm pretty sure the Seattle Cascades was meant to perform at this show. Several different members from the corps stated they were here at the Kansas show, yet this has not posted Cascades as a performing corps NOR their score.

posted from the DrumScorps app

3 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

I mean that literally, I don't understand something about GE that is apparently fundamental to the scores. 

Welcome to the club. I don't mean that as a Rap(p.) The group that does grow fewer, more esoteric, and elitist each year. And they change it to their benefit each year, just sayin'.

• Like 2

GE2 numbers look promising for Bloo.

1 minute ago, CorynSpinner said:

I'm pretty sure the Seattle Cascades was meant to perform at this show. Several different members from the corps stated they were here at the Kansas show, yet this has not posted Cascades as a performing corps NOR their score.

There's another show in Kansas tonight

2 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

And ... Bloo takes the music super caption! 

Yeah, seen that, just need to get that GE score in line now :)

Cascades were at the other Kansas show according to DCI.

There are two different DCI shows in Kansas tonite. The other one is Brass Impact in Olathe. Check that thread.