Brass Impact - Olathe, KS - July 17

I'm sure it was by accident, but a couple of the solo mics were left live for the final hit and the horns that were near them stuck out over everyone else. Not that big of a deal but worth noting IMO.

posted from the DrumScorps app

2 minutes ago, crownisking said:

If you're not super religious, I can certainly see why this show may rub you the wrong way. It can be a little preachy at times. That being said, I really enjoyed it! The mix between the choir and horns was fine for my tastes. I was sitting directly in front of one of their speakers though so other places in he stands may sound different.

vHEN3dP.jpg

BI7Acsi.jpg

uG9hFle.jpg

QMbfush.jpg

OKRMW6d.jpg

much appreciated.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, crownisking said:

I'm sure it was by accident, but a couple of the solo mics were left live for the final hit and the horns that were near them stuck out over everyone else. Not that big of a deal but worth noting IMO.

noted. I am sure that will be passed along.

Kids behind me love guard tricks, particularly big rifle tosses. SCV has them ecstatic. Cadets may need to come back to perform an exorcism. 

• Like 4

Wow, what a show SCV. Loved everything about it. Best thing on a football field since Tom Brady in the fourth quarter of this year's Super Bowl. The top 3-4 corps this year are all superb. And all so different. 

• Like 2

SANTA ******* CLARA!!!!! Wow! SCV just put the entire drum corps world on notice. I'm not overreacting. Sleep on SCV and they will leave you in the dust! They're not playing around at all this year! They will medal. I have no doubt. Best usage of props this season! Best GE this season! Put their name on the stadium. They OWN this place!

LzKkN5t.jpg

SISDMT4.jpg

rmmJCmu.jpg

cogOjm4.jpg

x1cRsoa.jpg

Edited by crownisking
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, mcjordansc said:

Wow, what a show SCV. Loved everything about it. Best thing on a football field since Tom Brady in the fourth quarter of this year's Super Bowl. The top 3-4 corps this year are all superb. And all so different. 

keep us posted if you can on the scores.. BD just broke 86.00

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Alzam81 said:

keep us posted if you can on the scores.. BD just broke 86.00

I have to escape quick after the Colts. I need to catch an Uber before the traffic gets rolling. 

• Like 1

SCV was a really tough act to follow but the Colts put on a great show. I thoroughly enjoyed all of the shows tonight! I definitely got my money's worth.

• Like 4