Brass Impact - Olathe, KS - July 17

Curious to see how Crown did tonight.. They have a great show. I wasn't a fan of all the vocals but it fits in well and has grown on me.  

1 minute ago, Alzam81 said:

Curious to see how Crown did tonight.. They have a great show. I wasn't a fan of all the vocals but it fits in well and has grown on me.  

Me too... but you might be in the wrong thread haha

Just now, Shewhois said:

Me too... but you might be in the wrong thread haha

Lol.. just curious to see how they scored since the scores for that show haven't been released yet. I know it's trivial to compare scores from different shows, but it's the only meter we have from day to day unless they are all performing on same show. Tomorrow we will see them all. The showtimes for tomorrow's show are rather strange. BD and SCV start the show.

Just now, Alzam81 said:

Lol.. just curious to see how they scored since the scores for that show haven't been released yet. I know it's trivial to compare scores from different shows, but it's the only meter we have from day to day unless they are all performing on same show. Tomorrow we will see them all. The showtimes for tomorrow's show are rather strange. BD and SCV start the show.

with Bloo and Cadets right behind.  Crown and Cavies much later.

• Like 1

I was impressed with the Cadets tonight, especially since this was the first time to have everyone marching.  I really like how this show is coming along.