The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

Just now, rrunyon1 said:

I am ###### that the Devils won this night. They were off and in my personal opinion this was an off night. I have a feeling that something is occurring that I just don't hear or see. 

I felt both BD and SCV had off nights, but maybe I've just seen these two shows too many times to where the smallest of things stick out to me.

3 minutes ago, ContraFart said:

I think why its hard for many people to root for BD is based in fatigue. There is a design aesthetic that has not changed in nearly a decade and a feeling that shows are primarily designed with judging in mind first, everything else second. It feels monotonous. So much so that they had the same guard costume design and hair tricks for 3 years in a row.

Also some BD wins have been over some fan favorite shows. Should 1930 have beaten the grass is always greener? Should ink have beaten inferno? Many people say yes, but I disagree.

I actually really like this years show, but I understand the frustration of feeling your favorite corps does not have a chance and not understanding why.

I've come around in recent years. The last show of theirs I liked was 1999 until 2014. Then as I've seen other groups start to go in a direction that doesn't appeal to me I realized the beauty in what BD does. So many subtle things they do so well that I don't think the average fan understands how difficult they are to do.

Way to take back San Antonio BD! Much deserved. Blew me away. Everyone blew me away. 

• Like 5

Blueeeeeeeesmoke

Do it up Devils!

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jwillis35 said:

Wow. Cadets only .6 or so behind Boston, and Boston only 1.5 behind Cavaliers.  That could be a nice race to the end. 

Way to go, Manadarins!

Keep hearing Boston only 1.5 behind Cavaliers. 

Cavaliers only 1 point behind Bluecoats. What about that???????

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, rrunyon1 said:

I am ###### that the Devils won this night. They were off and in my personal opinion this was an off night. I have a feeling that something is occurring that I just don't hear or see. 

:bluedevil:

• Like 2