The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

Over a point between 3rd and 4th... Gap didn't close as much as expected.

Maybe TOC shows actually AREN'T too far off...

Edited by kinetic inferno11
  • Like 1

Just now, dcsnare93 said:

I felt both BD and SCV had off nights, but maybe I've just seen these two shows too many times to where the smallest of things stick out to me.

I would agree with you but SCV was really tight and BD was sloppy. I just don't get it. I will have to go over the scores. 

Just now, gbass598 said:

I've come around in recent years. The last show of theirs I liked was 1999 until 2014. Then as I've seen other groups start to go in a direction that doesn't appeal to me I realized the beauty in what BD does. So many subtle things they do so well that I don't think the average fan understands how difficult they are to do.

I think I am coming around more this year as parts of this show actually make me smile, but it doesn't change the stinging that they were given championships over superior shows.

2 minutes ago, gbass598 said:

I've come around in recent years. The last show of theirs I liked was 1999 until 2014. Then as I've seen other groups start to go in a direction that doesn't appeal to me I realized the beauty in what BD does. So many subtle things they do so well that I don't think the average fan understands how difficult they are to do.

i don't buy that line