The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

1 minute ago, rrunyon1 said:

I would agree with you but SCV was really tight and BD was sloppy. I just don't get it. I will have to go over the scores.

Based on the video, I thought SCV seemed tired and BD seemed sharp. SCV's show is much more interesting to me, and I think it's more challenging too, but I had BD winning.

Thought Bloo might overtake Crown, though.

• Like 1

Tonight, this essentially became a three horse race.  Crown and SCV have the most growth yet to come out of their shows.  One of those two will win the 2017 World Championship

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rrunyon1 said:

I am ###### that the Devils won this night. They were off and in my personal opinion this was an off night. I have a feeling that something is occurring that I just don't hear or see. 

They looked and sounded fabulous to me. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, rrunyon1 said:

I would agree with you but SCV was really tight and BD was sloppy. I just don't get it. I will have to go over the scores. 

SCV's guard was not tight in the opener, viewing them live. Noticed a few other visual errors I hadn't in previous runs.

Edited by dcsnare93

Just now, jwillis35 said:

They looked and sounded fabulous to me. 

For me, no and yes. They really do park and bark for the second half of the show. Outstanding barking, to be sure.

• Like 3

I still think Crown has the best ensemble brass sound in the activity, but this show design is behind Boston, coats, BD and SCV. 

• Like 2

Just now, dcsnare93 said:

SCV's guard was not tight in the opener, viewing them live. Noticed a few other visual errors I hadn't in previous runs.

And CC's guard was horrendous. I saw two drops at the same time on my TV. I know that I'm not supposed to criticize CC's guard but you no what they are awful.