TOC - Broken Arrow, OK - July 18

Yeah- so the BD's were not bad, but just not my cup of tea.  I give their trumpets props on hitting all the high notes, but other than that I do not have any comments.  Good job to all the MM's as they are perfecting that show.

BD was incredible. I saw them live in Denver on Saturday and THREE DAYS LATER I feel like they've added a good bit --- enough to differentiate the visual package from what I saw with more depth and less standing. That's so impressive. I'm loving finally being aware of BD's style of building their visual package throughout the season, because it's been magical to watch it morph (zing) from something I thought was stale and a real head scratcher into a beast of a show with so much depth and deliciousness. 

• Like 5

Performed well, but my least favorite show of theirs in a really long time. Visual snoozer. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, CDUB said:

I don't understand how this show scores so high. It's cool but seems kind meh. 

I've read some dumb posts on here before but this one tops all.  That BD show is fantastic.  Just because you don't appreciate it doesn't mean it's bad.

• Like 8

Just now, George Dixon said:

Why are they turning off sound between corps? So they can forget to turn it on again!?

What audio? The entire field audio system is offline, they just ran the Blue Devils show from one mic behind the pit. 

1 minute ago, NakedEye said:

I had to switch to high camera as apparently the parents of the soloists where choosing the shots in the multi-cam. LOL

My volume keeps getting softer when the horns come in. Is that a issue unique to my system or is that the feed not adapting to volume changes well?

BD looked good. Guard seemed much improved over a few days ago.

how do you switch to high cam?

Love how SCV enters the field. Hope to hear all of their show....