TOC - Broken Arrow, OK - July 18

Boy SCV is some powerful stuff! WOW.  Loved BD tonight too. Tough spot to perform in, but they always do it so well. I just love that show of theirs. One of their best music books. Santa Clara has amazing drill and the whole design is wonderful. Can't wait to see both live.

• Like 7

Have any of you watched Flo and had actual field audio? I have a Bose speaker system and it is all the way up, which is usually way way louder than you can listen to, and it is barely even average. And there is nothing mic'd outside the 40.

• Like 1

It's ridiculous that Flo says on Facebook that they're aware of the audio problems and are working to fix them...how about not turning the audio off between corps? These are not tech glitches.

• Like 2

Does SCV use enough of the field?  Seems like they are always between the 35s. This show is really growing on me, though. i expect changes to the ending sets, and I think it will be awesome. 

• Like 1

Once sound came on during SCV, it cut out again several times.  

Flomarching has bitten off WAY more than it can chew.  I guess they are learning on the job, at our expense.

• Like 2