TOC - Broken Arrow, OK - July 18

Not really sure I am buying what Bloo is selling this year.  I am getting a little tired of the Bloo rock and sway choreo.  A little too redundant.  And unfortunately this year's show just does not seem fresh.   Of course having never seen it live, my opinion is just that.  So please don't come after me.

• Like 6

Just now, brl2833 said:

Top 4 all within a point tonight, right? Or at least close to it?

No.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Have any of you watched Flo and had actual field audio? I have a Bose speaker system and it is all the way up, which is usually way way louder than you can listen to, and it is barely even average. And there is nothing mic'd outside the 40.

Parts of Bluecoats sounded like the center and right field mics are way too low, but the left field mic is okay.  So be fair... next to nothing outside the 40.

1 minute ago, drummer5485 said:

For the last time people, video issues aren't Flo.  My stream has been perfect visually with no stuttering or pixelation.  That's a bandwidth problem on your end.  Rag them all you want for the audio (I know I am), but the video is not their fault.

true -
use speedtest.net to test your download speed - you need to be at least above 40 mbps

I feel like I'm back in the days of my parent's rabbit ears.  Like when the picture and sound were acceptable and everyone just held their breath and were forbidden to move until the next commercial break.  

• Like 1

After seeing the big 3, I think BD comes out ahead tonight, and probably by a bit of a margin. That said, I would certainly keep a sharp eye in the rearview mirrors if I were them (and of COURSE they will) --- SCV & Bloo have much, much more to clean while BD will continue to layer. All three shows are monsters and could take the gold in a few weeks, although I do think it will be BD's tonight by a healthy margin.

• Like 4

Gotta say, those who accuse Bluecoats of not having demanding drill can suck it. That is one hell of a marching book! 

• Like 7